We didn’t eat many of our planned meals last week, but we did eat every day! Most of the deviation came from our house being on the market and late afternoon showings. That’s okay with me since it led to an offer! Hooray – under contract in 2 weeks. God is so good!!!! We also found a house that we love and the sellers accepted our bid. It’s going to be a wild month here with inspections, packing, closing, and then moving. I am still planning to post a monthly menu plan for June, although it will be packed with easy meals and some tips for cook once, eat twice meals. Look for it later this week.
I’m going to be pretty un-inspiring over the next few week – head over to OrgJunkie.com for more ideas!
- Buttermilk Pecan Chicken, baked sweet potatoes, green beans
- BLT sandwiches, cucumber salad, and fries
- Pizza casserole and salad
- Spaghetti, garlic breadsticks, and salad
- Burgers on the grill, baked beans, and fries
Baking and Snacks:
- Banana muffins
- Almost Nutri-grain bars