>It has arrived – this weekend is the big move into our new house. I am really looking forward to this process. Okay, not so much the hauling furniture on the hottest day of the year so far part, but the result! Our lives have been a little out of control lately and I know our family is suffering. Here are some of the many reasons I am looking forward to getting settled and getting back to normal …
- Spending time with little man and ENJOYING it – the past several weeks have been spent trying to keep him occupied while I clean, sort, and pack
- Starting a Bible study at church – I have been far from God’s word during this process and I miss Him desperately!
- Menu planning – healthy, budget friendly, and easy meals have been few and far between the past 6 weeks.
- Being truly happy in our home again – I mentally “checked out” of this house before we put it on the market and I have felt like I’m on an extended visit lately.
- Getting over a feeling of discontent – I’ve been cranky, tired, irritable, and generally not pleasant to be around. I KNOW this and I am so ready to be OVER it!
I’ll be back for Menu Plan Monday and will try to post more regularly from now on.
Have a great weekend!