>It’s summer!!!! This is a great time of year for our family – school’s out, the days are longer, the vacations are abundant, and swimming is done almost daily. Our menu plan is pretty simple this month, with travel and the expected heat. I don’t like to spend time in front of a hot stove or oven unless I have to.
Here’s the plan, subject to change!
- Grilled pork chops (x2)
- Homemade pizza (x3)
- Tequila lime chicken
- Parmesan chicken fingers with pan fried potatoes
- Shrimp Alfredo with green salad
- BLT sandwiches with potato salad
- Burgers on the grill (x2)
- fish on the grill (x2)
- Boston butt pork in the smoker with spicy baked beans and potato salad
- Baked pasta or spaghetti with garlic breadsticks and green salad (x3)