>After an amazing week at Vacation Bible School last week, it’s going to be a challenge to get back on track with cooking! Our church is blessed with several wonderful cooks and they fed us very well all week. I spent most evenings last week cooking and getting our freezer stocked with breakfast items. We have full batches of French Toast Sticks and Whole Wheat Cinnamon Waffles ready to heat up quickly for breakfast or snacks. Breakfast is always a hard meal for me – I don’t eat much in the morning, but I know it’s important for little man to start the day healthy. Visit I’m an Organizing Junkie for over 200 menu plans each week!
- Chicken a la King over puff pastry shells, green salad
- Shrimp Alfredo (using this sauce recipe), green salad
- Egg Rolls and Asian style slaw
- Cajun Chicken Pasta and corn
- I have a girl’s night out planned, so the boys will likely hit up Chick fil A