>I love having a food stockpile to choose from to help me make quick, healthy meals each night. One thing I am totally out of now though is ground beef. Hopefully someplace will offer it on sale this week and I can re-stock. So, lots of chicken the week!! I am also trying to use up am much as possible in the ‘fridge since we’re heading out of town this coming weekend – the last beach trip of the summer! That also means I only need to plan for 4 dinners 🙂 Head over to Laura’s site for hundreds more menu plans each week.
- Cajun Chicken Pasta with green salad and corn (carry over from last week)
- Lemon Pasta with Chicken, green salad and fresh tomato slices
- Ribs, baked beans, and potato salad
- Chicken Stroganoff, saffron rice, and broccoli
Baking, Breakfasts, Snacks:
- Banana Muffins – I start with this amazing recipe, add raisins, and cook in muffin tins
- Homemade Pop Tarts – These sound so good!! I’ll let you know how they taste.
- Chocolate Cherry Muffins – Using cranberries instead; we’ll take these to the beach