>Fall is in full swing in our house – all of our schedules are packed and that means one thing … slow cooker meals!!! We are having a new stove delivered on Monday – an early Christmas gift from mom and dad. I will do some baking this week, but I am not sure how the new oven will work, so I am not really planning too many meals that need to be baked.
- Crockpot Lasagna with Cheesy Garlic Bread Swirls and green salad
- Teriyaki Chicken in slow cooker with rice and broccoli, cauliflower, carrot mix
- Creamy Ranch Pork Chops and rice with corn (double recipe and take one to a family at church)
- Meatloaf Cups, Hash Brown Casserole, and salad
- Date night – little man is heading to the in laws for a few days 🙂
Head over to Org Junkie to see hundreds more menu plans!