>We had a wonderful week last week capped off by the delivery of a new oven. Yes, I know it means I have moved to a whole new level of domestication that a new oven is thrilling to me. But – this oven is very cool! It is huge, for one. Beyond sheer size are all the cool functions – recipe storage library, convection bake, delay start, and on and on. Enough about the oven … on to the food! Go visit Laura for hundreds more menu plans each week!
- Meatloaf Cups, Hash Brown Casserole, and green beans (carryover from last week)
- Skillet Smoked Sausage & Garbanzo Beans over brown rice
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken with broccoli and rice
- Chili with cornbread muffins
- Turkey soup with carrots, potatoes, and corn with french bread rolls
Baking, Freezer Cooking, and Breakfast: