>Another glorious week is upon us here in the South. We have had a few days will fall-like temperatures and the weather man promises more this week. Fall is my absolute favorite time of year – pumpkins, apple picking, clear October skies, breaking out the coat for the first time – I just LOVE this time of year. I am planning some yummy treats over the next several weeks to embrace all the wonderful flavors Fall has to offer – applesauce cake, pumpkin muffins, baked apples, and of course more regular use of the slow cooker. Head over to visit Org Junkie to see how hundreds more bloggers are celebrating Fall!
- Beef brisket in the slow cooker (I will post the recipe tomorrow, provided it turns out well!)
- Sicilian Casserole, garlic bread, and salad
- Pizza and cut veggies
- Chicken Spaghetti with corn and garlic bread
- At my parents house for dinner. We usually bring dessert. I will likely make pecan pie muffins (recipe coming later this week)
- Cookout with church friends – We will take deviled eggs and some dessert. Maybe the rest of the batch of pecan pie muffins.
Baking, Freezer Cooking, Breakfast:
- Caramel French Toast and bacon
- Pumpkin chocolate chip muffins (recipe coming tomorrow)
- Breadsticks – add garlic powder for dinner 2 nights this week