>Last week’s menu plan didn’t go quite like I had planned. When we returned from Florida, two of my cousins came into town to help my parents do some home renovations, so we spent 2 nights at mom and dad’s for dinner. There are some carryover meals this week because of that. Also, I am trying hard to cut our spending as we approach the holidays so we can enjoy the season with friends and family without stressing about money. And, since I know what ingredients I have on hand, I’ll be sticking with the plan this week – Lord willing!
- Beef roast in slow cooker with carrots and potatoes
- Honey Roasted Acorn Squash and Chicken (I’ll use split chicken breasts rather than legs)
- Whole wheat pasta with Carbonara Sauce and salad
- Crock Pot Lasagna, Italian Cheese Bread, and salad
- Pumpkin Soft Pretzels
- Apple Pancakes (triple batch to freeze)
- Stuffed Bread Sticks (little man can eat these for lunch)
Head over and visit Laura for hundreds more menu plans each week!