>I started the 30 Day Giving Challenge a week late, but I am so enjoying being a part of it! We had many opportunities to give of our time and resources this past week, including:
- Donated 3 complete Operation Christmas Child boxes and filled one half full for little man’s preschool
- Took lunch one day to my boss – we had 3 days of cold, rainy weather and Toscano Soup really hit the spot mid-day
- Took the last of my maternity clothes to our local church run thrift store
- Made Cranberry Oatmeal Muffins and gave them to preschool teachers and the administrative staff at our church
- Donated to the first Salvation Army donation site we’ve seen this year at our local Wal Mart
It’s been a great week and I look forward to finding more creative ways to give next week. Want to join in? Head over to Kingdom First Mom and sign up!