>“Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.” This passage from 1 Thessalonians is one of my favorites and is particularly inspirational at Thanksgiving is upon us. There will, of course, be food in abundance this week. There will also be many opportunities to model and share what we have to be thankful for – our families, friends, and the amazing grace of God. I pray you all experience joy and thankfulness in the small things this week.
Sunday, November 22:
- Sunday School brunch for the adults, little man had a Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffin
- Chicken and cheese quesadillas
- Spanish style chicken and rice skillet
- *Lasagna, green salad, and Cheesy Garlic Swirls
- Smoked sausage, *Macaroni and Cheese, green beans
- Leftovers on Wednesday night
- * denotes a slow cooker recipe
I will post our Thanksgiving menu a bit later in the week. We are trying something new this year with my family. We’ll be having an assortment of appetizers throughout the day. There are lots of yummy sounding recipes that I will link up on Tuesday. Also, no baking this week – we have plenty of muffins in the freezer and bagels for breakfast.
Head over and visit I’m an Organizing Junkie for hundreds more menu plans each week.