>The month of February is beginning with snow here in the South – an unusual sight and one that inspires soups, chilis, stews, and all arrays of comfort food. This month, I will continue to use some of the skills learned during last month’s Eat From the Pantry Challenge. I will also though be making a major trip to the warehouse club to restock – after the ice melts!
- Spicy Fatboy Sausage Pasta with green salad
- Loaded Potato Soup with homemade rolls
- Cuban Sandwiches and fries
- Tacos, refried beans, and Spanish rice (using this recipe for the meat mixture)
- Chicken a la King with roasted asparagus
- Chicken Pot Pie
- * Jambalaya in Slow Cooker
- Herb Marinated Pork Tenderloin
- Spicy Fried Chicken
- * Slow Cooker Orange Chicken with rice and broccoli
- Super Bowl Dinner – * Chicken Nachos deviled eggs, and other assorted artery clogging yummy things!
- * Meatballs over rice with green salad
- Pizza Pasta Bake
- Spaghetti and green salad (2 times)
- Pizza night (3 times)
Baking, Breakfast, Freezer:
I am trying to decide how best to use up almost 15 pounds of frozen berries in our freezer. Freezer Jam will be my first choice. Then probably smoothies and on to baked goods. I will share plans and recipes as the month goes along.