>I don’t want to jinx us here in the mid-South, but it appears that Spring has sprung!! Hooray!!! The 7 day forecast calls for at least 60 degrees every day the next week. DH is a deacon at our local church and we are having a revival this week. He’ll be at church at least 3 nights early in the week, so dinners will be pretty simple.
L: An assortment of leftovers and pantry items
D: Grilled salmon and roasted asparagus
- Steak burritos (using leftover steak from Saturday) with salsa, cheese, lettuce, and sour cream
- Chicken gravy over rice (chicken is already precooked in the freezer), green beans
- Spaghetti, Italian Cheese Bread, salad
- Pizza and salad
- Chinese take out (DH gets paid and this is such a fun treat for us … under $10 and we can be stuffed!)
Baking, Breakfast, Freezer:
- Banana Bread (2 loaves – one to share)
- Sour Gummies – little man LOVES the ones from the store; not sure these are any more nutritious, but they’ll be fun to make
- Apple Chips
Have a wonderful week in your home. Go check out the hundreds of amazing bloggers at Laura’s each Monday – most of the recipes I link to have been found there.