>Remember last week when said I thought Spring might be here? Well, the green film on the driveway and cars proves it – Spring is here! And so is the warehouse club pack of generic Zyrtec. DH got a new grill last weekend and we have been putting it through a vigorous initiation period – we’ve grilled 3 times this week, so far! I hoped to continue the trend on into next week, but we are due for rain most days.
- * Chicken Parmesan with green salad
- Salmon patties, pan fried potatoes, coleslaw
- * Ribs, baked potatoes, corn
- Chicken taco casserole with Mexican style rice
* Indicates a Slow Cooker recipe
Baking, Breakfast, and Freezer:
- Homemade Egg McMuffins – make these first and then assemble
- Chewy Granola Bars
- I’ll be cooking up chicken and ground beef this week to restock the freezer – it makes weeknight meals come together so much quicker to have the meat already cooked.
Go visit I’m An Organizing Junkie for over 300 menu plans each week!