>Hmmmm … what to eat? It’s been a great weekend with family and friends – come tomorrow it will be odd to be back to “normal.” I have not really given much thought to our menu this next week. We are short on groceries, so creativity is definitely in order!
- White Chicken Enchiladas – we did end up spending Friday with my parents, so these did not get made last week
- Creamy Ranch Pork Chops with rice and a veggie
- Spaghetti with Italian Cheese Bread and green salad
- Pizza night (or grill night depending upon the grocery store deals published on Wed.)
Baking, Breakfast, and Freezer:
- Banana Bread (my sweet friend suffering with cancer adores this bread, so I’ll be making extra for her)
- Homemade Granola Bars