>There is a bounty of farm-fresh produce in our home right now. Corn, squash, tomatoes, basil, blackberries and blueberries are all filling our counters and ‘fridge. We have some chicken and a small amount of ground beef in the freezer also. The plan this week is to stay out of the store – use what we have, enjoy the harvest, and stay out of the heat.
- Leftover chicken from grill night with Creamed Corn
- Chicken and veggie quesadillas with homemade guacamole
- Roasted Chicken with potatoes and carrots
- Salmon patties (similar to crab cakes) with orzo, mozzarella, and tomato salad
Baking, Breakfast, Freezer:
- Zucchini Brownies
- Banana muffins – I started with this recipe, used half whole wheat flour, a bit less sugar, and baked it as muffins. Half are on the counter and half in the freezer already.