>Big time change is on the horizon for our little family. God has been faithful and provided an amazing opportunity for me to go back to work full time. We are thrilled about this and look forward to our new routine and even the new challenges. I’ve been home over 3 years and this is going to be a change, no doubt! I will continue to post from time to time and will definitely be sharing our favorite recipes.
I spent some time over the past few days prepping items in advance, scouring my favorite websites and this AMAZING new cookbook and have planned out our menu for the next 3-4 weeks. I also went and did a big grocery run to get stocked up since I won’t have the luxury of shopping 3-4 stores per week any more.
Menu Plan, Week of September 20:
- Chicken and Black Bean Enchiladas with lettuce, tomatoes and sour cream (make 2 and take 1 to a family from church)
- Spaghetti with homemade sauce and green salad
- Chicken Marengo over Lemon Pepper Polenta
- Mushroom & Fettuccine with Red Pepper Flake and green salad
- Pizza night with salad or cut veggies
Have a blessed week in your homes!!