>As promised, I am sharing some very easy and delicious dinner recipes that can be made mainly from the pantry tiems I detailed here. I do not have a good supply of meat in the freezer right now either. I have a few split chicken breasts, 1 roasting chicken, 1 lb ground beef, and a handful of thick cut pork chops.
- Chicken with Peanut Mole Sauce and Cilantro Rice
- Sideline Sausage Soup
- Spicy Honey Chicken
- Chicken, black bean, and corn enchiladas
- Stir fry with pork or chicken
- Spaghetti and baked pasta
- Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup
- Toscano Soup – a blend of Italian sausage, white beans, orzo pasta, kale, chicken stock, and seasonings
- Spicy Fatboy Sausage Pasta
- Crock Pot Black Bean Salsa Chicken
- Crock Pot Lasagna
- 40 Clove Garlic Chicken
These are some of my go-to meals. They are easy, inexpensive, and tasty – all importnat in our house!