>Fall has officially arrived in NC!! Yes, I know the calendar said it was fall a few weeks ago, but it was still 85 degrees here. Now the temps are down in the low 70s, overnight lows in the 40s … NOW it’s fall!! Time to celebrate the season with squash, pumpkin, and all the wonderful savory flavors that this season brings. I have also recent discovered the Noble Pig website. I absolutely love, love, LOVE this blog and her recipes. I also love that she has one child who is a super-picky eater, but she keeps trying and that gives me hope for our little man.
- Pumpkin, Barley, and Sage Soup with crusty French bread
- Pork chops with cranberry sauce and Spiced Squash with Brown Butter Glaze
- *Minestrone style soup in slow cooker with a bit of browned Italian sausage. I’ll post the recipe later in the week if it turns out well.
- Pizza night with cut veggies or green salad
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins (double batch)
- I am waiting (not so) patiently for my donut pans to arrive from Amazon. When they do, I plan to make these and these in copious amounts!!
Have a great week in your home!!