>Our 9 year old niece is coming to stay with us this weekend. Our 5 year old son is over-the-moon! He is just about to bust with excitement. He is counting not just the days, but the hours, until her arrival. I want to make this weekend really special for her as it will be her first time away from home. We plan to visit the children’s museum, go ice skating, and eat all sorts of yummy food.
- Cream Cheese & Chocolate Chip Cinnamon Rolls
- Breakfast Puffs with Chocolate & Vanilla Drizzle
- Make Your Own Pizzas with pepperoni, veggies, and oodles of cheese
- Mini Lasagnas – I plan to use my favorite recipe and bake it in ramekins rather than a large dish
- We’ll eat lunch out both days she is here
Wishing you all a blessed New Year’s weekend!!