We had a wonderful Easter weekend celebrating with our family and our friends from church. We are so richly blessed! The weather has taken a turn toward Summer here in the South and we’ll be grilling and switching to easy, no-oven meals soon.
- Slow cooker roasted chicken, Pineapple Casserole, green beans, and corn
- Grilled Terikayi marinated turkey tenderloin,Cold Asian Noodle Salad, Asian style coleslaw
- Chicken and black bean enchiladas, Spanish Rice
- Grilled hamburgers with pepper jack cheese, yummy potato rolls, and all the other fixin’s
- Grilled salmon, roasted butternut squash, Couscous Salad
What’s cooking this week in your home?