I have been in a bit of a funk lately when it comes to cooking. I know we all go through it, and I am thankful to be over it … I think! I am eager to try a few new recipes this week and pull out some new techniques.
Sunday: Oven Roasted Chicken with carrots, potatoes, and celery; green beans; No-Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- Scallion Sesame Turkey Burgers with Orzo, Mozzarella, and Tomato Salad
- * Red Wine and Cranberries Glazed Pot Roast, mashed potatoes, green salad
- Grilled Cedar Plank Salmon, grilled corn, pasta with homemade pesto sauce (thanks mom!)
- Brick Grilled Chicken with Scallion and Lime Butter, grilled asparagus, Orzo salad
* denotes a slow cooker recipe
What’s cooking in your house this week?
This post is linked to Menu Plan Monday at I’m an Organizing Junkie.